Sunday, July 12, 2009

CEREAL NIGHT PHOTOS!!!!!

Let me start out by saying it was so good to see everyone! For those of you who couldnt make it we missed you!!!! Enjoy these pictures and thanks for meeting up everyone. Till next time.

Cereal Night

Cereal Night

Cereal Night

Cereal Night

Cereal Night

Cereal Night

Cereal Night

Cereal Night

Cereal Night

Cereal Night
Cereal Night

Cereal Night

To check out a couple more shots feel free to visit my flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/cubworld/

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Sure, I host it at my house and the only pic of me you post is only the right side of my body holding my baby!!! Thanks Jake, I can feel the love! J/K Love you, and it was so fun to see everyone. Let's do it again soon!

Aloha said...

We'll hopefully Janae has some pictures to post too. There were a couple of cameras :D. Check my flickr too. Sorry about that. Didnt know its be an issue LOL. :D

Lynn said...

Wish I could have been there! Looks like you guys all had fun. If anybody ever comes up to Portland, I've got an extra room! :)